GENCO guarantees the privacy of the personal data provided, according to the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
Visiting this web page does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself, however, during the visit it is possible that personal data may be requested through forms.
Said data will be incorporated into a file that is the responsibility of GENCO and will be used for the purpose of answering the request made by you and to send you information about our company and services by any means of communication. By sending us this form, you are explicitly accepting the receipt of them. These data will be canceled at your request or once the purpose for which they were collected is satisfied.
How to exercise rights: Users can send a written communication to GENCO with address at C/ Font 16, 08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona), or to the email address email@example.com including in both cases a photocopy of your DNI or other similar identification document, to exercise your rights, which are the following:
● Right to request access to personal data: you can ask GENCO if this company is processing your data.
● Right to request their rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
● Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by GENCO for the exercise or defense of claims.
● Right to oppose the treatment: GENCO will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue treating.
● Right to data portability: in the event that you want your data to be processed by another firm, GENCO will facilitate the portability of your data to the new controller.
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to claim before the Control Authority: If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which GENCO is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the corresponding data protection authority, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the indicated in the case of Spain
The refusal to provide the data will mean the non-provision or the impossibility of accessing the service for which they were requested. You have the right to receive a response to any question, query or clarification that may arise from this form.
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of the owner of the website.